Results - The Surrey Half Marathon 2014
Your timing chip for the Surrey Half Marathon is attached to your running bib. As long as you attach your bib to your shirt as per the instructions, the system will capture your times and produce your results for you as you run.
After your race you can check your results via the Surrey Half Marathon Application on your smartphone. As well as this, you have a dedicated results page where you can do the following:
- Check your finish time, chip time and 10k split time via the main results page.
- Search for your result by typing your name or number in the filter box and then press refresh.
- Check your race pace and positions within the race, by clicking on your name.
- Post your result to your Facebook or Twitter page with one-click posting.
- Email your results to yourself or any of your friends.
- View and print a certificate of your achievement.
- Email your race timer with any queries.
To access these features please click here. This will take you the main race but you can also view the kids' races by using the drop down box (Event) on the top left.
Age Categories Explained
The age categories are in 10 year groups starting at V35 for women (V35, V45, V55, etc.) and starting at V40 for men (V40, V50, V60 etc.). Please contact
if you have any queries on this.
Important Information for all Runners
Please note that you can also check that your details are correct and view your race number now on the link above. You have until 8pm on Wednesday 5th March to do this.
Please use the email enquiry link on the results page to report any errors with your information. This is the only list that reflects your race day information now and all changes must be requested via this list.