Westonbirt House Christmas 10k – Postponed

We’re very sorry DB Maxers, but the weather is against us and we have had to postpone today’s race until next weekend. Obviously your race bib and meal vouchers and finish in the bar tickets will all be valid next weekend.

Stay safe and stay home this morning.

It’s the first event DB Max have postponed in our 11 years as a professional event organiser, so we don’t do it lightly, but in today’s case we have to prioritise your safety.

Check your emails this week for a further announcement on the rescheduled event and enjoy a Christmasy day off this morning.