It’s fantastic to be back at Westonbirt House on Thursday 2nd June for the awesome Westonbirt Sprint Triathlon.
Please take the time to read your race letter in full HERE.
Your race video briefing will be sent to you a few days before the event and is compulsory to to watch. Please ensure you watch it before race day.
You can view your race number and details on the result page HERE from next week (type your name in the search box at the top). Please check your details very carefully and email your Race Timer, only if there are any errors. Please note, this is very important as if you race with incorrect details (gender, category, club), you may be disqualified.
Please note there are no refunds, deferrals or transfers available now as the deadline has passed. Please do not email with requests on this as emails on this subject will not be responded to.
Start times have now been allocated to participants and cannot be changed.
Important race day information:
- Please follow the DB Max Car Park Signs with the pink/orange arrows when you get close to the location, please do not drive through Westonbirt Village.
- To get to transition please follow the signs. Please take care when crossing the road as this forms part of the bike course.
- Please ensure you have put your race numbers on your bike and helmet before arriving at transition.
- Spectators are permitted.
- Remember it is up to a 12 minute walk from transition to the swimming pool.
That’s all for now. Good luck with your final race preparations and we look forward to seeing you at Westonbirt House on Thursday 2nd June for the Westonbirt Sprint Triathlon.