It’s the Pulsin Westonbirt House Easter 10k and Half Marathon on Good Friday 19th April DB Maxers!
With the addition of the Half Marathon in 2019, we are super excited about brining you these awesome races at the stunning Gloucestershire venue.
Please click and read your race letter HERE carefully prior to race day. Race bibs and timing chips have been posted out to you.
The race line-up and live result pages are available HERE.
Please check your details very carefully and email your Race Timer, if there are any errors – this is very important as if you race with incorrect details (gender, category, club), you will be disqualified.
Things to remember for race day:
- Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions on the day.
- You cannot run with someone else’s number. Anyone found doing so will be disqualified immediately, reported to the ARC and banned from any DB Max event for 12 months.
- There are no day entries available.
- You are now unable to transfer distance. Anyone found to be competing in the wrong race will be disqualified.
- There are no refunds, deferrals or transfers at this stage as per our T&C’s.
That’s all for now folks. Good luck with your final race preparations and we look forward to seeing you on Good Friday 19th April.