It’s fantastic to be back in Wales at Parc Bryn Bach for the incredible Titan Brecon.
Please take the time to read your race letter in full HERE.
You can view your race number and details on the result page HERE from next week (type your name in the search box at the top). Please check your details very carefully and email your Race Timer, only if there are any errors. Please note, this is very important as if you race with incorrect details (gender, category, club), you may be disqualified.
Please note there are no refunds, deferrals or transfers available now as the deadline has passed. Please do not email with requests on this as emails on this subject will not be responded to.
Start times have now been allocated to participants and cannot be changed.
Important race day information:
- Please follow the DB Max Car Park Signs and then park with consideration to others in the venue.
- To get to Race HQ/Transition please follow the signs.
- Please ensure you have put your race numbers on your bike and helmet before arriving at transition.
- Spectators are permitted.
- Remember to bring a high viz top and also front and rear lights for your bike. The moors have their own weather system so we may ask you to use these for your own safety. If we do decide to implement rules on high viz and lights, those not bringing or using them will be disqualified and not permitted to race (just ask the guys from 2019).
- Please ensure you prepare physically and mentally for this event.
That’s all for now. Good luck with your final race preparations and we look forward to seeing you at Parc Bryn Bach on Saturday 18th June for Titan Brecon.