It’s fantastic to be back at Lake 32 in the Cotswold Water Park for the awesome #51fiver Cotswold Standard Triathlon on 15th May.
Please take the time to read your race letter in full HERE.
Your race video briefing will be sent to you next week and is compulsory to to watch. Please ensure you watch it before race day.
You can view your race number and details on the result page HERE (type your name in the search box at the top). Please check your details very carefully and email your Race Timer, only if there are any errors. Please note, this is very important as if you race with incorrect details (gender, category, club), you may be disqualified.
Please note there are no refunds, deferrals or transfers available now as the deadline has passed. Please do not email with requests on this as emails on this subject will not be responded to.
Start times have now been allocated to participants and cannot be changed.
Important race day information:
- Please note we are using a different parking location this year. Please follow the DB Max Car Park Signs with the pink/orange arrows.
- Please ensure you have cash for the car park. It is £5.
- To get to transition please follow the signs. Please take care when walking to and from the car park and walk in single file as you will be walking along the road outside the venue itself.
- Please ensure you have put your race numbers on your bike and helmet before arriving at transition.
- Please also note that we will be offering two types of start in each wave. Firstly, there’ll be the traditional, in-water, mass start. Secondly, for those not comfortable with a mass start, we will offer individual starts, with competitors entering the water every few seconds. You do not need to decide which option until race day.
- There is a new run course for 2022, please ensure you check out the route HERE.
- Spectators are permitted. Please note this this does not give access to the Country Park and Beach end of the lake. If you wish to go in to this area you will need to pay the entry fee
- Remember it is up to a 12 minute walk from the car park to transition.
- Check the time transition opens for your wave and the time you need to be at the start.
That’s all for now. Good luck with your final race preparations and we look forward to seeing you at Lake 32 on Sunday 15th May for the #51fiver Cotswold Standard Triathlon.