It’s fantastic to be back at Lake 32 in the Cotswold Water Park for the awesome #51fiver Cotswold Standard Triathlon on 16th May.
Compliance with our rules to keep you and everyone involved safe from Covid-19 is compulsory folks. Apologies if it sounds strict, but we have to take it seriously, so don’t get disqualified for infringements, as ignorance of the rules is not a defence.
Please take the time to read your race letter in full HERE, paying particular attention to the requirements and your responsibilities relative to Covid-19.
Your race video will be sent to you next week and is compulsory to to watch before race day please.
You can view your race number and details on the result page here (type your name in the search box at the top). Please check your details very carefully and email your Race Timer, only if there are any errors. Please note, this is very important as if you race with incorrect details (gender, category, club), you may be disqualified.
Please note there are no refunds, deferrals or transfers available now as the deadline has passed. Please do not email with requests on this as emails on this subject will not be responded to.
Start times have now been allocated to participants and cannot be changed.
Things you must bring on race day:
- A face covering/mask for when you are in the socially-distanced queue for transition.
- Your race numbers for yourself, your bike and your helmet. Please ensure you have put your race numbers on your bike and helmet before arriving at the venue.
Things to remember on race day itself:
- Spectators are not permitted. The only exception is for those under 18 or those who have a medical reason for needing a spectator. If you have a member of your family or a friend who would like to marshal, please email us HERE.
- Please ensure you have cash for the car park. It is £5 up until 11am and £10 if you wish to stay on at the park after 11am.
- Remember it is up to a 10 minute walk from the car park to transition.
- Check the time transition opens for your wave and the time you need to be queuing for the start.
That’s all for now. Good luck with your final race preparations and we look forward to seeing you at Lake 32 on Sunday 16th May for the #51fiver Cotswold Standard Triathlon.