DB Max are looking for an admin assistant to work at our busy office. If you think what it takes and would like to join the team, read on.
DB Max is a growing and dynamic small business based in Melksham. Established over a decade ago, we provide race timing services and equipment for sports events throughout the UK and overseas. We also hold our own multi sport events in the South West. We are a performance driven business with an experienced team working together to deliver accurate, reliable and effective services. Last year we managed over 130 events and 2018 is shaping up to be even bigger.
We’re looking for a capable, enthusiastic and professional Admin Assistant to work in our busy office. Managing events requires meticulous preparation and project management to ensure they are a success on the day. Due to business growth we need to take on an additional member of staff to support the Office Administrator with the pre and post event administration. The role is part-time (3 days a week) based in our Melksham offices.
Working closely with the other office based staff plus the Race Director and Managing Director you will be responsible for –
● Answering telephone calls and sorting post, deliveries and office supplies.
● Managing all relevant correspondence from clients and suppliers.
● Preparing invoices and purchase orders using the relevant software.
● Raising purchase orders and coordinating delivery dates to meet agreed deadlines for
● Booking subcontractors.
● Keeping all paperwork, filing and systems for tracking task up to date.
● Updating spreadsheets and calendars with relevant information.
● Tracking spend and managing budgets.
● Ad-hoc administration tasks as required.
Personal qualities and experience
To work at DB Max you’ll need to be a committed team player, be calm under pressure and love problem solving. Previous experience of working in an administrative role is essential as is a working knowledge of a spreadsheet package (Excel, Numbers, Google sheets etc). You’ll have GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above and be computer literate with good written and verbal communication skills. We’re looking for someone with great time and project management skills and the ability to make multi-tasking look easy. You’ll love getting stuck into the detail and being highly organised will be in your DNA. If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
If you’d like to make a difference in a small business and work with a friendly and professional
team then we can offer you –
● A competitive salary, based on experience
● Flexible working hours
● Pension scheme
● Healthcare cash plan
● 22 days holiday per year (pro-rata) plus bank holidays
● Bonus scheme
● Free entry to 2 DB Max events a year
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com
To view the above as a PDF, please click HERE.