Well, you won’t be able to go out and celebrate Valentine’s Day with a romantic meal in 2021, but you can go for a run together instead…
Get involved with #TrueRunmance for Valentine’s Day 2021!
You can get out running with your significant other this year and claim a 10% discount for entering our 10k as a couple.
But if you’re single, we love you just as much, so enter purely to celebrate your love of running..!
If you love running, love DB Max medals and love joining a virtual crowd too, grab an entry to the Valentine’s Day Dash.
There’ll be a live online results service, a printable race bib, and a great Valentine’s Day medal.
We know some of you love a 5k more, so we’ll offer this option too (but please note it will be the same elephant medal as below).
Enter as an individual for £15 or a couple for £27..!
So how does it work..?
- Print your race bib by clicking on your name on the results page. Instruction video here.
- Join us for our Facebook Live virtual race start if you like.
- You must run on Valentine’s Day only!
- After completion, submit your time online.
- The times will be continually updated throughout the day.
- Enter your Strava or Garmin link on the results to show your run course.
- If you fancy it, post a photo on Instagram and tag @dbmax_timing. Or post on Facebook or Twitter and tag @dbmaxevents.
- Sit back and wait for your Valentine’s Day Dash medal to arrive in the post.
Are you keen to have a go..?
Enter for £15 (individual) or £27 (couple) and get out for a run with the love of your life on Valentine’s Day!