St Patrick’s Day promises to be a little different in 2021…
No day at the races and no Guinness at the pub, but you can go for a run instead and then grab a can of Guinness afterwards maybe..?
If you love running, love DB Max medals and love joining a virtual crowd too, grab an entry to the St Patrick’s Day Dash.
There’ll be a live online results service, a printable race bib, and a great St Patrick’s Day medal.
We know some of you love a 5k more, so we’ll offer this option too.
St Patrick’s Day is on 17th March in 2021, so you will have the option of earning your St Patrick’s Day medal on this day but if a week day is tricky, you can run on Sunday 21st March instead.
So how does it work..?
- Print your race bib by clicking on your name on the results page. Instruction video here.
- Join us for our Facebook Live virtual race start if you like.
- With St Patrick’s Day being on a Wednesday we will be offering you the chance to run the event on Wednesday 17th March or on Sunday 21st March.
- After completion, submit your time online.
- The times will be continually updated throughout the day.
- Enter your Strava or Garmin link on the results to show your run course.
- If you fancy it, post a photo on Instagram and tag @dbmax_timing. Or post on Facebook or Twitter and tag @dbmaxevents.
- Sit back and wait for your St Patrick’s Day Dash medal to arrive in the post.
Are you keen to have a go..?
Enter for £15 (individual) and get out for a run.