There are normally lots of races on or around St George’s Day, but 2021 seems to be a little different thanks to Covid..!
So what better way is there to celebrate the patron saint of England by entering the St George’s Day Dash?
If you love running, love your country, love DB Max medals and love joining a virtual crowd too, grab an entry to the St George’s Day Dash.
There’ll be a live online results service, a printable race bib, and a great St George’s Day medal.
We know some of you love a 5k more, so we’ll offer this option too.
St George’s Day is on 23rd April in 2021, so you will have the option of earning your St George’s’s Day medal on this day but if a week day is tricky, you can run anytime between 23rd April and 25th April.
So how does it work..?
- Print your race bib by clicking on your name on the results page. Instruction video here.
- Join us for our Facebook Live virtual race start if you like.
- With St George’s Day being on a Friday we will be offering you the chance to run the event between Friday 23rd April and Sunday 25th April.
- After completion, submit your time online.
- The times will be continually updated throughout the day.
- Enter your Strava or Garmin link on the results to show your run course.
- If you fancy it, post a photo on Instagram and tag @dbmax_timing. Or post on Facebook or Twitter and tag @dbmaxevents.
- Sit back and wait for your St George’s Day Dash medal to arrive in the post.
Are you keen to have a go..?
Enter for £15 (individual) and get out for a run.