It is back for 2021 DB Maxers..?
We are super-excited to be bringing you a virtual run on the most festive day of the year – the Christmas Day Dash.
This is your chance to get out on Christmas Day and run either 5k or 10k and earn some Christmassy bling!
So if you love running and fancy joining a virtual crowd to do so on Christmas Day, we have the race for you.
There’ll be a live online results service, a printable race bib, a virtual race start on Facebook Live for those that wish to start at 9am too!
Are you #TeamChristmasPudding or #TeamSprout..? Choose your team and medal when entering.
So how does it work..?
- Choose the 5k or the 10k.
- Choose #TeamChristmasPudding or #TeamSprout when entering.
- Print your race bib by clicking on your name on the results page.
- Join us for our Facebook Live virtual race start if you like.
- You must run on Christmas Day only!
- After completion, submit your time online.
- The times will be continually updated throughout the day.
- Enter your Strava or Garmin link on the results to show your run course.
- If you fancy it, post a photo on Instagram and tag @dbmax_timing. Or post on Facebook or Twitter and tag @dbmaxevents.
- Sit back and wait for your Christmas Day Dash medal to arrive in the post.
Are you keen to have a go..? Enter for £15 and get out for a run on Christmas Day!