As these unprecedented times continue, DB Max are determined to continue motivating you to stay active!
Is the lack of racing getting you down..?
Are you missing that all-important race bling..?
Do you miss the camaraderie and motivation of being part of a race..?
Do you want to challenge your team mates and friends..?
Well DB Max have you covered with our new Virtual Summer 10k Series, the latest addition to our #BeSafe Virtual Race Series that has been proving popular during the Covid-19 pandemic.
With a choice of medals to run for, a live online results service, a printable race bib, a virtual race start for those that wish to start at 9am and a big group of runners taking on the challenge on a set day, we’re going at least part of the way to recreate that race-day experience!
*Choose from these seven summer 10k medals*
Please note, that you must complete your run and enter your time, on the day of the race!
Be active, #BeSafe and earn that bling!
So how does it work..?
- It’s all about creating a a 10k run experience as close as possible to that of a real race!
- Print your race bib by clicking on your name on the results page.
- Join us for our Facebook live, virtual race start.
- You must run on the day of the race only!
- After completion, enter your time online.
- The times will be continually updated throughout the day.
- Enter your Strava link on the results too.
- If you fancy it, post a photo on Instagram and tag @dbmax_timing. Or post on Facebook or Twitter and tag @dbmaxevents.
- Once all the above is complete, we then send your chosen medal out to you in the post.
Are you keen to have a go..? Enter online now for £11.50 per race or £30 for all three and join DB Max’s virtual running revolution.