Are you missing your weekend motivation to run folks..?
Well DB Max have got it covered with our increasingly popular Rainbow Run 5k! With over 180 people taking part every Saturday, it is now the UK’s biggest virtual running event.
Saturday 6th June will see the seventh of these weekly, virtual, free 5k runs, once again with online results and a race app too.
Please note, if you have already entered the Rainbow Run 5k, there is no need to enter again (but please dontate to this week’s charity). If you are unsure whether or not you have entered, please check our results page HERE.
Be active, #BeSafe and run the Rainbow Run – your weekly Saturday 5k series!
So how does it work..?
- It’s all about running a 5k on a Saturday in a safe way with social distancing.
- Enter the event online on the button above. You only need to enter once and you will automatically be entered into the series. It’s completely free, but you can make a donation to our chosen charity which changes every two weeks.
- Print your race bib once you have been entered on the dedicated results page by DB Max. Click on your name on the results page here.
- Install the Race Nation app and use it to post a selfie with your Rainbow Run bib. DB Max will be donating £1 to The Fire Fighters Charity for every selfie posted in weeks 5 and 6.
- Run your 5k at any time each Saturday. You can run one week, or as many weeks as you like. You can also allow your friends to follow your run on the Race Nation app.
- After completion, enter your time online – see our results page here.
- You can also enter your Strava link on the results.
- Post those all-important selfies and action photos on social media. Use Instagram and tag @dbmax_timing, or use Facebook or Twitter and tag @dbmaxevents. This is optional but it allows us to inspire your fellow runners in the DB Max community. Use the #RainbowRun hashtag.
- Check out how your friends, family, team mates and club mates got on using the online results. You can also enter a team name when entering and race amongst yourselves.
- Wait for next Saturday and get ready to Rainbow Run again!
In week 6, DB Max are continuing the Home Nations Championship. A little added dimension where you can run for your country too! Will #TeamEngland be toppled in week 6?
That’s all there is to it. Get your free entry in today!
In weeks 1 and 2, the Rainbow Run 5k runners raised £751.63 for NHS Charities Together. In weeks 3 and 4, we raised £550.70 for Children’s Hospice South West.
In weeks 5 and 6, our charity will be The Fire Fighters Charity. A fantastic charity providing mental, physical and social support to UK fire fighters in need, through the coronavirus crisis and beyond.
Please note, if you have already entered the Rainbow Run 5k in previous weeks, you do not need to enter again, but you can still donate to The Fire Fighters Charity by clicking here.
We are delighted to announce that Proviz Sports are going to offer a 20% discount on all their products for everyone who enters Rainbow Run. Proviz is a Multi-Award Winning Cycling, Running and Outdoor Sportswear specialist renowned for style, innovation and quality. The premium British brand offers the largest range of reflective & enhanced visibility clothing and accessories on the market. You will be emailed the code to claim your discount.