Are you missing your weekend motivation to run folks..?
Well DB Max have got it covered with our increasingly popular Rainbow Run 5k! With between 160 and 190 people taking part every Saturday, it is now the UK’s biggest virtual running event.
Saturday 1st August will see the fifteenth of these weekly, virtual, free 5k runs, once again with online results and a race app too.
Please note, if you have already entered the Rainbow Run 5k, there is no need to enter again (but please dontate to this week’s charity). If you are unsure whether or not you have entered, please check our results page HERE.
Be active, #BeSafe and run the Rainbow Run – your weekly Saturday 5k series!
So how does it work..?
- It’s all about running a 5k on a Saturday in a safe way with social distancing.
- Enter the event online on the button above. You only need to enter once and you will automatically be entered into the series. It’s completely free, but you can make a donation to our chosen charity which changes every two weeks.
- Print your race bib once you have been entered on the dedicated results page by DB Max. Click on your name on the results page here.
- Run your 5k at any time each Saturday. You can run one week, or as many weeks as you like.
- After completion, enter your time online – see our results page here.
- You can also enter your Strava link on the results.
- Post those all-important selfies and action photos on social media. Use Instagram and tag @dbmax_timing, or use Facebook or Twitter and tag @dbmaxevents. This is optional but it allows us to inspire your fellow runners in the DB Max community. Use the #RainbowRun hashtag.
- Check out how your friends, family, team mates and club mates got on using the online results. You can also enter a team name when entering and race amongst yourselves.
- Wait for next Saturday and get ready to Rainbow Run again!
That’s all there is to it. Get your free entry in today!
So far we have raised over £2500 for various charities, including Wiltshire Air Ambulance and The Fire Fighters Charity. In weeks 9 and 10 we are joining Marcus Rashford in raising money for FareShare. If you would like to make a donation to this incredible charity, who are endeavouring to ensure that no child in the UK goes hungry this summer, simply click HERE.
We are delighted to announce that Proviz Sports are going to offer a 20% discount on all their products for everyone who enters Rainbow Run. Proviz is a Multi-Award Winning Cycling, Running and Outdoor Sportswear specialist renowned for style, innovation and quality. The premium British brand offers the largest range of reflective & enhanced visibility clothing and accessories on the market. You will be emailed the code to claim your discount.