The Castle Combe 10 mile TT series is back!
We are super-stoked to be back with 10 Mile TT racing on the 22nd July, with our Kinetic One Castle Combe 10 Mile TT Series.
Events will be held at the famous Castle Combe race circuit and provide safe, traffic free, socially distant racing.
The four-race series on the super-smooth surface will again be sponsored by Kinetic-One Cycling.
- Chip timing including splits and bike laps.
- Social distancing and hygiene measures fully implemented to ensure safe racing for all.
- Beginner-friendly racing.
- Live online results.
- To enable us to host this event during the Covid-19 Pandemic, there are strict rules to follow. These are for the benefit of all competitors and staff. You can read a full list of the rules HERE. There are no exceptions to any of these rules.
- Please note that no spectators are allowed at any time and no day entries are available.
- Competitors go off at 2 minute intervals at each event. Start times are booked when entering online.
Please note that we cannot provide results slips for these events, but DB Max Sports Timing will ensure that the results and lap splits are available immediately online.
The start time will be 18:00 at each event. Start times must be booked in advance and there are strictly no day entries. Start times may not be changed.
There will be individual (£16) entries only. Prizes will be provided by Kinetic-One though there will be no prize presentation and we will arrange collection of prizes with individuals.
On arriving at Castle Combe, please use the Westway Entrance to access the venue.
Registration & Briefing Instructions
There will be no on the day registration. Competitors will pick up there timing chip at the start line.
A short briefing will be given to each competitor before they start.
Please attach the timing transponder firmly to your left ankle with the strap provided (chip fitting instructions). This will ensure that all finish results (as well as splits and lap times) are collected by the system. Timing chips must be placed in the collection bucket on exiting the track near the car park.
Lost and unreturned timing chips will be invoiced at £45 each.
Competitors are responsible for counting their own bike laps – plan how to do this to avoid mistakes on the day. The timing system will produce results for each lap and anyone not completing the required 5 laps will be disqualified.
The DB Max event team look forward to welcoming you to Castle Combe on race day.