After nearly 100 people got involved in iRun January and iRun February, we’re going for another month with iRun March.
Run as far as you can in March and add your miles to the DB Max iRun leaderboard. Everyone who completes over 50 miles or 15 or more runs will earn the iRun March medal!
So, this is an event which is not about time, but is all about the distance done!
So how does the iRun Virtual Mileage Challenge work?
- Run as often as you like between 1st March and 31st March.
- Update your mileage totals on the DB Max Leader board after every run. There will be a different tab for each day (Smartphone instructions and desktop instructions).
- Print a runner bib to wear when you run if you like (bib printing instructions).
- Monitor the leaderboard and see how you are getting on against your friends/club mate/ team mates.
- Enter your Strava or Garmin link on the results too, as a record of each run.
- If you fancy it, post a photo on Instagram and tag @dbmax_timing. Or post on Facebook or Twitter and tag @dbmaxevents.
- Complete the challenge then sit back and wait for your medal to arrive.
Are you keen to have a go..? Enter for £20 and join DB Max’s virtual running revolution