Saturday 13th February sees WEEK 6 of the Escape Lockdown 5k Series, a free, weekly, virtual, 5k run, with online results.
You loved our Rainbow Run 5k so much in 2020 that it ran for 26 weeks. And as we enter a new strict lockdown in 2021, we’re back with the Escape Lockdown 5k.
We might be facing restrictions once again, but DB Max still want to help with your running motivation. A fit population is a healthy population and having a weekly target and a reason to get out running, can help with both your physical and mental health.
So join us this Saturday and for the foreseeable, for a weekly 5k #EL5k
Be active, #BeSafe and run the Escape Lockdown 5k!
So how does it work..?
- It’s all about running a 5k on a Saturday in a safe way with social distancing.
- Enter the event online on the button above. You only need to enter once and you will automatically be entered into the series. It’s completely free, but you are welcome to make a donation to our chosen charity which changes every two weeks.
- Print your race bib once you have been entered on the dedicated results page by DB Max. Click on your name on the results page here. Watch the bib printing video here.
- Run your 5k at any time each Saturday. You can run for one week, or for as many weeks as you like, for the duration of the series.
- After completion, enter your time online – see our results page here.
- You can also enter your Strava or Garmin link on the results.
- Post those all-important selfies and action photos on social media. Use Instagram and tag @dbmax_timing, or use Facebook or Twitter and tag @dbmaxevents. Use the #EL5k hashtag.
- Check out how your friends, family, team mates and club mates got on using the online results. You can also enter a team name when entering and race amongst yourselves.
- Wait for the following Saturday and get ready to Escape Lockdown 5k again!
That’s all there is to it. Get your free entry in today!
For the first two weeks of the Escape Lockdown 5k we will be raising funds for The Fire Fighters Charity. If you would like to make a donation to support the incredible work this charity does, simply click HERE.