We’ve got this DB Maxers… we can be virtual!
In our efforts to keep you active and safe, while we all do our bit to beat the coronavirus, DB Max are launching the #BeSafe Virtual Run. We have 10k and the newly added 5k options available and a choice of some awesome medals!
Be active, #BeSafe and earn that bling!
So how does it work..?
- It’s all about running a 10k or a 5k in a safe way.
- Choose the medal you want to run for – there are around 15 to choose from for the 10k and 3 for the 5k.
- Print your race bib by clicking on your name on the results page – see our results page here.
- Run your 10k or 5k wherever and whenever you want.
- After completion, enter your time online – see our results page here.
- Our timers update the entrants and results every day.
- You can also enter your Strava link (optional).
- Post a photo on Instagram and tag @dbmax_timing. Or post on Facebook or Twitter and tag @dbmaxevents. This is optional but it allows us to inspire your fellow runners in the DB Max community.
- Once all the above is complete, we then send your chosen medal out to you in the post.
- You can enter as many times as you like!
Are you keen to have a go..? Enter online now for £7! (please note that you choose your medal option at checkout)
We’ve listened to your requests DB Maxers! We’ve searched our stores for some suitable medals and added the #BeSafe Virtual 5k too! They’re not specific 5k medals but they will still be well-earned bling!
Check out the medal options below: