We’ve got this DB Maxers..!
In our efforts to keep you active and safe, while we all do our bit to beat the coronavirus, DB Max are launching the #BeSafe Virtual Duathlon.
Be active, #BeSafe and earn that bling!
So how does it work..?
- It’s all about completing a duathlon in a safe way.
- Choose the medal you want to compete for – there are 6 to choose from.
- Print your race bib by clicking on your name on the results page – see our results page here.
- Complete your duathlon wherever and whenever you want.
- The only rules are it must be a 2 mile run, 10 mile bike and a final 2 mile run.
- After completion, enter your time online – see our results page here.
- Our timers update the entrants and results every day.
- You can also enter your Strava link (optional).
- Post a photo on Instagram and tag @dbmax_timing or Facebook and tag @dbmaxevents (if you have Social Media, don’t worry if you don’t).
- Once all the above is complete, we then send your chosen medal out to you in the post.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
Are you keen to have a go..? Enter online now for £7!