We’ve got this DB Maxers..!
In our efforts to keep you active and safe, while we all do our bit to beat the coronavirus, DB Max are launching the #BeSafe Virtual 10 Mile TT.
Be active, #BeSafe, earn a DB Max buff and climb the leaderboard. Ride alone but battle your friends and family?
So how does it work..?
- It’s all about completing a 10 Mile TT in a safe way. Outside while we can, but we also encourage you to use your indoor cycle (such as a Wattbike or turbo trainer).
- Complete your 10 Mile TT whenever you like. Don’t forget to take that post-ride selfie!
- After completion, enter your time online. You can also add your Strava link – see our results page HERE.
- Our timers update the entrants and results every day.
- Post a photo on Instagram and tag @dbmax_timing or on Facebook and Twitter and tag @dbmaxevents. This is optional but it allows us to inspire your fellow cyclists in the DB Max community.
- Join our community on Strava HERE and join our event page via our Facebook page HERE.
- Once all the above is complete, we then send your buff out to you in the post.
- Invite your friends and family and beat then on the leaderboard.
- You can enter as many times as you like!Are you keen to have a go..? Enter online now for £8 (includes free buff worth £5)!