What a combination..! Running and beer…
After 400 of you joined us for our Longest Day Virtual 10k, we’re back with a new event on August 9th. And as several of you sent us post-run pictures of yourselves relaxing with a beer, we’ve married the two together to celebrate International Beer Day.
The latest addition to our #BeSafe Virtual Race Series is the International Beer Day Virtual 10k!
With a brand new International Beer Day 10k medal to run for, a live online results service, a printable race bib, a virtual race start for those that wish to start at 9am and a big group of runners taking on the event on a set day, we’re going at least part of the way to recreate that race-day experience!
Be active, #BeSafe and earn that bling!
So how does it work..?
- It’s all about creating a a 10k run experience as close as possible to that of a real race!
- Print your race bib by clicking on your name on the results page.
- Join us for our Facebook Live, virtual race start.
- You must run on the day of the race only!
- After completion, enter your time online.
- The times will be continually updated throughout the day.
- Enter your Strava link on the results too if you want to show your run course.
- If you fancy it, post a photo on Instagram and tag @dbmax_timing. Or post on Facebook or Twitter and tag @dbmaxevents.
- Sit back and wait for your International Beer Day Virtual 10k medal to arrive in the post.
Are you keen to have a go..? Enter for £12 and join DB Max’s virtual running revolution.