DM Max are excited to launch a new Lite Timing Service specifically designed for smaller events that need a simple, cost-effective timing option. The Lite Timing Service is an excellent choice for events that require a streamlined timing option and because its DB Max you can expect the same accuracy and reliability that we’re renowned for.
What’s included in the Lite Service?
- Chip on bib timing.
- Standard black and white, non – personalised, A5 bib with no tear offs
- Results available online two hours post completion of the race
- 1 DM Max timer
- Travel expenses up to 80 mile radius of Melksham
How much does the Lite Service cost?
Please use the matrix below to find out how much your race will cost to time using the Lite Service. N.B. Prices below are ex Vat.
|Distance||250 < Competitors||250 > Competitors|
If you need additional services like medals, t shirts, race clock, finish gantry. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to provide a quote.
To be eligible for The Lite Timing Service your event must be:-
- A running event
- Running distance of either 5k, 10k or half marathon
- Have a maximum of 500 competitors
- Have a simple event route with the start and finish in the same location and no additional starting points. Or a gun start and chip finish.
- Within an 80 mile radius of Melksham
if your event doesn’t meet all of these please contact email@example.com and we’d be happy to provide a bespoke quote.
If you’d like to book please complete the form below and DB Max will be in touch to discuss availability.
Full payment will be required to confirm the booking.