Officially measured 10k run over a flat, smooth, running surface on the famous Castle Combe race circuit.
Safe, traffic-free, multi-lap 10k running event. Suitable for beginners and experienced runners alike.
The race starts on the track and takes in 3 laps of the race track before finishing in the pit lane.
- Chip timing including lap splits.
- proto-col nutrition on hand with samples for all participants.
- Distance markers every km.
- Medal for all finishers.
- Beginner friendly racing.
- Heated viewing area with results screens.
- On-site catering with hot food and drinks at the Tavern Restaurant.
- On-site toilets and showers.
- Up and Running Cheltenham shop on hand offering expert advice and guidance.
- Marshfield Bakery supplying mini flapjacks for all competitors.
- On site sports massage from the Physio Clinic, Bristol.
- Bosom Buddies selling women’s ethical sportswear.
- Race Photography from Charles Whitton Photography
- Medal now with optional iTaB (see below).
In 2017 for just £8 you can have your medal personalised with your name, position and finish time and if you’re keen, your splits too. Your details and results will be engraved on a small plate which fits neatly into the back of your medal. See itab for an example.
10k run (3.4 race circuit laps).
Online entry price: £18 Attached, £20 Unattached.
Day entry price: £21 Attached, £23 Unattached.
If you would like to make the Chilly 10k a club race, please contact us for more details. Phone James on 07929 059 796 or email email@example.com to register your interest.
The event is suitable for the visually impaired as long as this is detailed to the organiser in advance.
Unfortunately, following recent risk assessments and consultation with our insurance providers, the event is not suitable for wheelchair athletes.
Getting to the venue couldn’t be easier and it is only a short distance from Junction 17 of the M4. Car times from Major Cities are
London – 1 hour 30 minutes
Birmingham – 1 hour 30 minutes
Bristol – 35 minutes
Cardiff – 60 minutes
Swansea – 1 hour 45 minutes
Exeter – 1 hour 30 minutes
The venue has plenty of parking. You will be directed in to the circuit from the main road through the main competitor gates. Please drive with considerstion to other users.
Registration & Briefing Times
Registration is from 08:45 and will close 15 minues before the race start. The race briefing will take place ten minutes prior to race start.
Race numbers and timing chips will be collected from the registration desk on race day.
Marshals and Volunteers
To successfully run our events we require the help and support of Marshals and Volunteers. if you are able to assist at the event or have friends, family, work colleagues or enemies who may be able to help, then please contact James Higgs on firstname.lastname@example.org in return we offer free entries in to future DB Max events…
The DB Max event team look forward to welcoming you to Castle Combe on Race Day.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the Chilly 10k, then please do not hesitate to contact James Higgs on 07929 059 796 or email@example.com.